2cb (20mg 50pills)
What does it look like?
- A small pill
- A powder, usually white but not always
2C drugs are normally sold as pills or powders, but this can vary.
What does it taste/smell like?
Users say that 2Cs can give a burning sensation and be painful to snort.
How does it make you feel?
The 2C family of drugs are classed as psychedelics (hallucinogens) but they can also produce stimulant effects.
As hallucinogens, they can make you experience reality in a distorted way that may cause hallucinations (seeing and hearing things that aren’t there).
As stimulants, they can make you feel awake, alert and affectionate towards people around you.
The 2C drugs can make you:
- energised and alert
- extra aware of colours, sounds and smells
- very sensitive to touch and sexually aroused
They can also make you:
- happy and in tune with your surroundings (similar to ecstasy), especially if taken in smaller doses
- see the world around you as being distorted, this is sometimes called ‘visuals’
- hallucinate, especially if taken in larger doses
As with all psychedelic drugs, it’s very hard to predict how you’ll feel when you take a 2C drug – and some 2Cs cause more psychedelic effects than others. The more you take, the more intense and uncontrollable the experience will be.
How does it make people behave?
Because 2C drugs produce effects that are similar to both ecstasy and psychedelic drugs like LSD, people can behave like they’re on ecstasy or LSD – or both.
How long the effects last and the drug stays in your system depends on how much you’ve taken, your size, whether you’ve eaten and what other drugs you may have also taken.